Knight Frank’s experienced team of Valuation and Quantity Surveyors provide an independent Project Management Service for Client’s including funding institutions, banks and investors to effectively manage their security in the development process.
Reporting options include Initial Audit Reports, Progress Reports and Practical Completion Reports and comply with Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors best practices.
Monitoring scope is tailored to each individual Project and the Clients’ needs with options including:
- Statutory – legislation compliance, sustainability
- Project review – design, contractor
- Financial appraisal – including valuation methodology and base information, projected cash flows, financial drivers
- Consultancy and construction agreements
- Construction costs – advise on overruns, review drawdown requests against forecasts and cost plan
- Construction programme – monitor progress against terms of agreement and planned progress, early warning of delays, progress photos
- Construction – monitor as-built compliance against drawings and specifications, advise on the impact of variations on cost and quality
- Practical completion – confirm discharge of conditions, non-statutory and statutory consents, documentation complete, outstanding works, future recommendations