Moore House, Chelsea, SW1
Moore House, Chelsea is an exclusive collection of 149 apartments located in London’s Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, is just moments from the boutique shops of the King’s Road, river Thames and wealth of Michelin star restaurants on Sloane Square.
Built to the very highest standards and inspired by the ancient waterway nearby, Moore House is set among some of the most prestigious addresses in London, with private landscaped gardens, striking water features and fine art creating a peaceful oasis in the heart of Zone 1.
Victoria Garrett of Knight Frank comments ‘’Set to benefit from the nearby redevelopments of Chelsea Barracks and Battersea Power Station, Moore House proves to be an attractive option for investors looking for long terms yields.”
- Just moments from the historic Royal Hospital, tree lined avenues of Ranelagh Gardens, Sloane Square, Kings Road and Knightsbridge and opposite the eagerly anticipated Chelsea Barracks.
- A short journey by tube links to many of the UK’s oldest and best regarded universities and schools, including Imperial College London and Westminster School.
- Sloane square underground station is just a 12-minute walk away, linking home owners directly to Westminster (5 minutes), Embankment (7 minutes) and the forthcoming Crossrail station at Bond Street, via Westminster, in 17 minutes.
- The development comprises an exclusive collection of 149, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, from 548 to 1,476 sq ft.
- High specification apartments feature a 24-hour concierge service, state-of-the art gym and spa, on-site food store and secure parking.
- A secure, contemporary space, with state-of-the-art Miele appliances, under floor heating and luxurious Duravit Vero sanitary-ware to the bathrooms.
- Each of the apartments and penthouses offer a superior specification with many boasting balconies, spacious, light filled living areas.
- Prices start at £865,000.
- Ready for occupation.
Enquire with our experienced sales team to find out more about this exclusive investment opportunity in London.
Contact the London team to learn more.