Keybridge, Vauxhall, London, SW8
Award winning developers, Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion, in association with Knight Frank present the UK’s tallest residential brick tower located in the heart of Vauxhall, London, SW8
Knight Frank presents Keybridge –a stunning fusion of Britain’s elegant brick heritage with aspects of Manhattan architecture located in the heart of London’s regenerated Vauxhall. This unique development features the 8-storey Keybridge House and the 37-storey Keybridge Loft, which will make it the UK’s tallest brick residential tower.
Designed by award-winning Darling Associates, each home features interiors that pay homage to Vauxhall’s industrial past. Buyers can choose between three colour palettes of bronze, pewter, and stone ensuring an urban contemporary feel suiting the fresh vibe of the capital’s most exciting new regeneration neighborhood.
- The development comprises 441 new homes from studios to three bedrooms, as well as over 37,000 sq ft of new commercial retail space
- Luxury facilities include Keybridge Club lounge, and a spa and gym featuring a 15m swimming pool, sauna, steam room, and gym
- Enjoy private outdoor spaces including winter gardens and balconies as well as landscaped gardens with sculptures by artist Tom Price
- Cycle storage and underground car parking available
- Completions start from Q3 2017 for Keybridge House and Q4 2018 / Q1 2019 for Keybridge Lofts
- Situated by much-loved Vauxhall Park
- Easily accessible, Vauxhall Station takes you to Victoria, Waterloo, Bond Street, Knightsbridge and Paddington stations with journey times of 2, 10, 11, 12 and 15 minutes respectively
- Conveniently located to world-renowned universities including London School of Economics, University College London, and Central St Martins
- Available transportations to London’s airports, including Heathrow and Gatwick with a travel distance of 40 minutes and 43 minutes respectively
- Close to landmarks and attractions including Southbank, Tate Britain, and Buckingham Palace
Contact the London team to learn more.