Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) - Offices for Lease
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) is the pre-eminent financial business district in the Middle East and has been built and designed to meet the demands of the world's most sophisticated global institutions. The Centre’s internationally recognised and independent regulation, common law framework and tax-friendly regime makes the ideal hub to access the region’s rapidly growing demand for financial and business services.
- DIFC has over 1,500 registered companies and a workforce of over 21,000*
- Alongside a world class business environment, the DIFC community also offers international food and beverage outlets, retail shops, art galleries and hotels, in addition to the onsite residential apartments.
- DIFC provides the ideal location for the time-zone gap between the leading financial centres of London and New York in the West and Hong Kong, Tokyo and Singapore in the East
Key Benefits of DIFC:
- 100% ownership
- Common law framework
- No restrictions on capital repatriation
- Independent regulatory environment
- Hub & spoke model
- Tax efficiencies
Retail in the DIFC
The DIFC is home to some of the most iconic international concepts from the world, including Zuma, Cipriani, Laudree, Gaucho, La Petite Maison to everyday casual cafes and outlets to meet all tastes and cuisines. In addition there are numerous art galleries, event spaces and the Capital Club to provide business services in addition to the Ritz Carlton and Four Seasons Hotel.
As a registered company in the DIFC you can choose from a range of attractive and suitable commercial offices within the DIFC’s 110-acre master planned district.
To discuss your office or retail leasing requirements, contact our commercial team.