1 Central, Dubai World Trade Centre District - Offices for rent
Situated in a prime location along Sheikh Zayed Road between the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and Emirates Towers, One Central at the Dubai World Trade Centre, will combine living, business, leisure and entertainment in one prime location.
A mixed-use development, One Central will bring a sense of vitality, spectacle and engaging experiences to Dubai’s Central Business District.
Available Office Space
Flexible floor plate options provide tenants with a variety of layouts to enhance their work space and occupational efficiency.
The Offices 2 is the second commercial building to be completed. This building has offices ranging in size from approximately 13,850 to 49,950 sq ft (1,290 to 4,640 sq m) per floor, with a total building size of approximately 444,200 sq ft (41,270 sq m). By occupying large, flexible floor plates that benefit from an efficient planning grid of 1.5 m x 1.5 m (4.9 ft x 4.9 ft), companies can achieve a high occupational density of 1 person per 9 sq m (97 sq ft) to consolidate their business operations.
- Dual licensing
- 100% company ownership for foreigners and repatriation of all capital and profits
- 100% Tax-exemption environment
Flexible, adaptable office space
- Five commercial buildings totalling a net office-leasable area of approximately 1,587,000 sq ft (147,500 sq m), measured in line with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Code of Measuring Practice (6th edition)
- High occupational density of 1 person for every 9 sq m (97 sq ft)
- Flexibility to hand over as shell-and-core, CAT A or fully fitted
- A range of space options and layouts
High-Quality Office Specifications
- International Grade-A specifications and LEED Gold Certification
- International Management Regime in accordance with the RICS
- Premium interiors and finishing
- Excellent vertical transportation supported by ample elevators, with average waiting time of less than 25 seconds
- Net leasable area of approximately 126,000 sq ft (11,700 sq m) for retail and F&B across the five buildings, measured in line with the RICS
- 24-hour security
- 1 parking spot per 500 sq ft (46 sq m)
- A range of amenities located within the building
The buildings are located between the iconic Dubai World Trade Centre and Jumeirah Emirates Towers. Open areas and landscaped green spaces near the buildings create an environment that conveys the quality and elegance of the development.
Each building contains a variety of retail and F&B options. Tenants can take advantage of the wide range of restaurants and hospitality amenities within the wider Dubai World Trade Centre complex.
A new 588-key Ibis hotel located next to the offices provides convenient accommodation for clients.
Connected and Convenient
- Prime location off Sheikh Zayed Road
- Direct access to the World Trade Centre Metro Station
- At the heart of Dubai’s dynamic Central Business District