Capital Gate - Office Space for Lease in Abu Dhabi
Knight Frank has been appointed to lease the office space in Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi’s record-breaking leaning tower, located adjacent to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre in the UAE capital.
Capital Gate is an iconic new 35 storey glass tower development (180 metres) with a westward incline of 18°, more than 4 times that of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Offers organisations an unbeatable location right next to the thriving Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), Capital Gate is becoming a new symbol for Abu Dhabi. There is no better landmark office space in the city, combining quality and convenience in what is perhaps the most unique setting in the capital.
Capital Gate also boasts a luxury five-star hotel, the Hyatt Capital Gate, located just above the offices – a befitting match for the exclusive office space. Convenient support services and facilities available for Capital Gate tenants include a bank, courier, post office, Etisalat (telecommunications), travel agency and an airport check-in.
Capital Gate construction
- Total Built‐up Area: 53,100 sqm (25,050 sqm Hotel)
- c.7,000 m3 of concrete used in the foundation Approximately 8,500 structural steel diagrids / beams More than 12,500 different glass panes (21,000 sqm)
- 13,200 tons of structural steel used
Capital Gate - Office Specification
- Raised floor: 150 mm (providing 11omm clear void) Floor to ceiling height: 2.5m Fan Coil Unit (FCU) with variable volume controlled air system and chilled water.
- Separate male and female WC’s per floor
- 2 IT server rooms per floor
- 3 lifts (with 21 person capacity)
- Parking 1:40 sq m (unlimited parking at grade)
To view the full Capital Gate experience please visit www.capitalgate.ae