Al Saja’a Industrial Oasis (ASIO) - Sharjah Plots For Sale
Al Saja’a Industrial Oasis (ASIO) is a new and extraordinary industrial investment opportunity in Sharjah. ASIO stretches over an area of 14 million square feet and comprises 353 plots for light and medium industrial, mixed use, limited retail and a large accommodation plot, which are being leased in phases. Phase two is currently being leased which includes 114 plots.
The development is strategically located on Emirates Road (E611) in close proximity to Sharjah International Airport and Al Hamriya Port and to Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Plots in ASIO are available for sale to UAE Nationals, GCC and all Arab residents as freehold investments. Leasehold ownership is available for all other residents based on a 100-year Usufruct Right.
Knight Frank is hosting a private sales event for Al Saja’a industrial Oasis on 18th April 2017 at the One&Only Royal Mirage - The Palace, Al Montazah Room for:
Breakfast: 8:00 am – 10:00 am, or
Afternoon Tea: 5:00 pm to – 7:30 pm
RERA permit no. 10826
ASIO offers world class standard infrastructure, with detailed master planning and design undertaken by leading international consultant Khatib & Alami and constructed by premier contractor Darwish Engineering Emirates, including unique firefighting and storm water networks, paved footpaths and visitor car parking.
ASIO includes provision for staff accommodation for certain industrial land. Amenities include a regional sized public park, an adjacent mosque, and a community sized retail centre complemented by commercial opportunities and superior transportation access to/from Emirates road.
The salient facts:
- Extending over 14 million square feet of land, comprising 353 industrial, mixed use, commercial, retail land plots, and a large staff accommodation plot
- Pay 10% and build now
- 0% interest payment plans and low interest bank plans
- Freehold for UAE, GCC and Arab nationals
- Leasehold Usufruct Right for a period of 100 years for other nationalities (non-Arabs)
- Strategic location within close proximity to the city, Sharjah International Airport and Hamriyah Port, off Emirates road (E611)
- World class standard of infrastructure
- Excellent amenities
The location – distances
- Sharjah International Airport – 17.5 kms
- Al Hamriya Port – 41 kms
- Dubai International Airport - 42 kms
- Jebel Ali Port – 80 kms
- Port of Fujairah – 109 kms
Advantages of Sharjah
- Diversified economy with no individual sector contributing more than 20% of GDP value
- Standard & Poor’s rating A/A+1
- Listed as a future city in FDI Magazine
- GDP exceeded AED80 billion in 2015
- 45% of the allocated budget is dedicated to economic development
Sharjah Asset Management (SAM) was established as a standalone company that acts as an investment arm of the Government of Sharjah. SAM looks after the Government investments, asset management and property developments, in an effort to support and build upon the excellent business culture and investment foundation laid by the Government of Sharjah.
SAM’s projects demonstrate the Government of Sharjah’s determination and commitment to the development of the industrial, mixed use and retail real estate sectors in response to the growing needs of investors and residents of the Emirate of Sharjah.